The new shuffle feature on Spotify is a disaster. It’s not random, it’s broken, and it’s getting worse. I’ll show you how to fix the issue permanently in 2021.
The spotify shuffle not working 2021 is a problem that has been present for a while. Spotify has released a fix to the issue, but it will only work until 2021.
Spotify Shuffle: You want to shuffle your Spotify tunes while traveling to work. After listening to a few tracks, you’ll notice that your music isn’t being mixed at random. Instead, the same tunes are played again. This may be aggravating, particularly if you are pressed for time and can’t change songs. Because Spotify can’t shuffle tracks at random, you’ll have to alter them manually.
Shuffle on Spotify is not working.
Spotify is a popular music streaming and media service that works on all contemporary platforms, including Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and iOS/Android smartphones. Spotify keeps crashing, Spotify won’t play the current music, Spotify isn’t responding, and so on, according to several users.
We’re talking about the other problem: Spotify shuffle is terrible. In the vast majority of instances, it will repeat the same music. Users have been complaining to Spotify about this problem since 2014. It seems that they are still unable to fix the problem. After that, we’ll discuss some potential remedies to the Spotify shuffle suckers problem.
Isn’t Spotify Shuffle Horrible? How to Make Spotify Shuffle Better
When you have hundreds of songs on your playlist and put them on shuffle, this is what you may get. Spotify will give new releases and big artists more priority, playing their music more often. Spotify may be attempting to promote big labels or artists by playing them on shuffle mode frequently.
What about the local files you’ve included in your playlist? It’s possible that these files won’t make it into the shuffle queue. Many people have expressed their dissatisfaction with this situation on the internet. The Spotify team works to resolve these problems by following the steps below:
- The Reddit and Spotify Community questions may be ignored.
- Close the loop.
- Get rid of the complaints.
- The shuffle works flawlessly, according to a rhetorical remark.
How To Make Spotify’s Shuffle Work For You
If you’re attempting to improve Spotify’s Shuffle, you can make it more random. Even if the playlist is already random, you may make it seem more random. You should address the issue that causes the playlist to repeat the same songs or genre over and over again.
Sort your playlist alphabetically by title.
You may arrange your playlist by title to get rid of the Spotify shuffle crap. Take the following steps:
Step 1: Launch Spotify and choose a playlist to listen to.
Step 2: In the center of your page, you’ll notice headings such as TITLE, TIME, ARTIST, and ARTIST under the filter. To sort all songs by title, click TITLE.
Step 3: Press the shuffle button again, and the music will play at random.
Remove the app’s cache and reinstall it.
If the program isn’t functioning correctly, wiping your cache data is an excellent alternative. Cache files are temporary files that instruct the program what to do when you start it up. You may erase all data on the app by wiping it from your phone and then installing it again to see if anything has changed.
To uninstall the app, follow these steps:
- If you don’t let go, it will be erased.
- Reinstall the app from the app store.
- Check the app to see whether the shuffle has been chosen at random.
Logout and re-login
The “Spotify Shuffle Sucks” error may appear if your Spotify Premium membership is about to expire. This is due to the fact that the app will need to renew your subscription in order to return it to Standard. You have the option of logging out and then logging back in. If the “Spotify Shuffle Sucks” issue continues, please go on to the next option.
One user found that using a randomizer to randomize your music in your playlist may alleviate the issue of shuffling. This can only be done using the desktop app. This is how you can make your playlist songs more random.
1. Launch the Spotify desktop app and go to your playlist. To highlight a song inside it, click on it. This indicates that it was chosen. Then, using CTRL+A, pick all of the songs in your playlist. Then click CTRL+C to copy all of the URLs for your playlist’s tracks.
2. After that, go to this online tool and paste the URLs you copied into the text field. 2-3 times on the “Randomize Lines!” button. This will make all URLs random. Copy the new random URLs to your clipboard.
3. Return to Spotify and build a new playlist if you want to save your playlist. Then, using CTRL+V, paste the URLs you just copied. In a random sequence, all of your music will be added to the new playlist. You may simply put your URLs into the previous playlist if you don’t want to store any backups.
4. Shuffle-play your tracks from the new random playlist to check whether they come up again or if new music appear.
Go to Spotify right now and start shuffle-playing your music. Your shuffle issue should be resolved now. If you have any additional suggestions, please let us know.
Articles Related to This:
Why Would Someone Use a VoIP Caller?
Is it possible to get text messages from 32665? Here’s What You Should Do Right Now
The Spotify Shuffle Sucks – How To Fix It Permanently is a blog post that has been updated in 2021. The author provides instructions on how to fix the Spotify shuffle and make it work properly. Reference: spotify shuffle off.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way to fix Spotify Shuffle?
There is no way to fix Spotify Shuffle, but there are ways to make it better. For example, you can change the settings of your phone so that it doesnt automatically shuffle songs on its own.
How do I permanently shuffle my Spotify playlist?
To shuffle your Spotify playlist, you can use the shuffle button in the bottom right corner of the app.
Why is Spotifys shuffle so bad?
Spotify has a large catalog of songs, but they do not have the same quality as Apple Music.
- spotify shuffle not random
- spotify shuffle algorithm
- spotify shuffle not random reddit
- spotify shuffle fix
- spotify shuffle plays same songs