The no login screen issue on Windows 11 is a common problem that many people have been experiencing. There are various solutions to fix the issue, but it can be difficult to find the one that works for you. This blog will explain how to fix this issue and what you should do if you don’t want to use any of these methods.
The windows 11 login screen is a problem that has been present for a while. Microsoft has released an update to fix the issue.
- Many customers have reported being unable to reach the login page after updating to Windows 11.
- It may be the result of a defect in the current version, troublesome programs loading at launch, or user account corruption.
- If you’re having trouble accessing the system, try booting into Safe Mode and doing some simple repairs.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We suggest Restoro PC Repair Tool to repair a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer problems, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eliminate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To identify Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To address problems that are impacting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Microsoft’s Windows 11 is the most recent and improved version of the operating system. It has a user-friendly design and a thorough overhaul of most elements.
However, you’re just as likely to run across an issue on Windows 11 as you were on Windows 10. In this post, we’ll look at the issue of no login page, which has been reported by many people.
If this issue occurs, you will be unable to reach the login page and will be locked out of the computer. This is a significant issue since you are unable to log in and troubleshoot.
Simply stated, the no login screen issue in Windows 11 renders you powerless. We’ve covered all there is to know about the issue and the best ways to repair it in the sections below.
When do I get the problem “no login screen”?
Many people have reported that this issue occurs when they attempt to power on their computer after it has been hibernated. But it all relies on what’s causing the problem in the first place.
When you restart Windows after shutting down the computer, you may be unable to reach the login screen. In this situation, there isn’t much you can do except discover and implement a specific solution that permanently addresses the problem.
But before we get there, it’s critical that you comprehend the issues that led to the mistake.
What causes the no login screen issue in Windows 11?
The following are the most frequent causes of this error:
- Issues with the current Windows 11 version
- Drivers that are no longer supported
- Quick start-up
- On the PC, there are incompatible programs installed.
- a skewed user profile
You’ll be in a much better position to solve the no login screen error if you have a rudimentary knowledge of the underlying issues.
How can I put the improvements mentioned here into action?
You won’t be able to do anything until you boot Windows in Safe Mode if you’re locked out of the computer. There are many methods to enter Safe Mode, but only a handful of them will work here since you won’t be able to access anything.
The first method is to make a bootable USB drive for Windows 11 and then use the installation media to boot into Safe Mode. This is a more complicated technique that will take time and care on your part, but it is much safer.
If you already have a bootable USB device, proceed with the first method since the second one has some small hazards.
The second approach is straightforward, but it comes with some risk in the event that anything goes wrong. Only do it if the first option isn’t possible. When you’re locked out of your computer and don’t have an installation disc, here’s how to get into Safe Mode.
- To shut off the Windows 11 computer, press and hold the Power button.
- To turn it on, hit the Power button.
- Hold the power button down until the screen lights up again to force the computer to shut down.
- Repeat the procedure three times more, and the PC will enter the Automatic Repair mode on the fourth turn on.
- Allow the Startup Repair to detect and correct any issues with your machine. When it’s finished, go to Advanced options.
- After that, choose Troubleshoot.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- From the six choices provided, choose Startup settings.
- Select Restart from the menu.
- To start Windows 11 in Safe Mode with Networking, use F5 or just the number 5 key.
Execute the repairs once the machine has booted into Safe Mode.
However, if the workaround mentioned in the first repair does not work, you will be forced to enter Safe Mode. Try that first, and if the problem persists, you already know how to enter Safe Mode.
How can I solve the Windows 11 no login screen error?
1. Refresh the login page
Press Ctrl + Alt + Del to refresh the interface and access the sign-in windows if you are stuck on the login screen. You may now log in to your system by selecting the user profile, entering the password, and selecting the user profile.
However, keep in mind that this is just a workaround, not a permanent solution.
2. Install the Windows 11 update
- To open the Settings app, press Windows + I.
- From the left-hand tabs, choose Windows Update.
- To check for any available pending updates, click Check for updates. If there are any, save them to your computer and install them.
When using an older version of Windows or if the current one has a problem, you will often experience errors. Both of these problems may be resolved by upgrading to the most recent version available.
Microsoft finds problems in the version it releases and releases patches to fix them in future versions.
If the first repair succeeds, you’ll be able to use regular mode to access and update Windows. If it doesn’t, you’ll have to use Safe Mode with Networking to complete the task. And, as mentioned in the last section, you already know how to get to it.
3. Turn off the Login Password feature.
- To open the Run command, press Windows + R.
- To open the Registry Editor, type regedit in the text box and press OK or Enter.
- When the UAC prompt displays, choose Yes.
- Then, either go to the following route or paste it into the top-right address bar and press Enter. Computer HKEY LOCAL MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon HKEY LOCAL MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon
- Check for the presence of a DefaultUserName string.
- If you can’t locate one, right-click on the blank spot, choose New from the context menu, and name it DefaultUserName.
- To save the changes, double-click the string, input your account login under Value data, and then click OK.
- Make a new string value, DefaultPassword, and call it that.
- Double-click it, then under Value data, input your account password and click OK to save the changes.
- Check for the presence of an AutoAdminLogon string. If there isn’t one already, make one as described previously.
- Double-click the string and type 1 in the Value data field.
- The Registry Editor should now be closed.
You will no longer be needed to enter the password every time the computer is switched on; instead, the sign-in will be automated.
Examine if this resolves the Windows 11 no login screen issue. Learn how to quickly access the Registry Editor if you’re having problems.
You may also remove the three strings if you want Windows 11 to prompt you for a password when you login in.
4. Turn off the Fast Startup feature.
- To open the Search menu, press Windows + S.
- Enter Control Panel in the top text box and choose the appropriate search result.
- Go to System and Security and choose it.
- Select the Power Options option.
- On the left, choose Choose what the power buttons do.
- Change settings that are now inaccessible by clicking on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
- Uncheck the Turn on quick startup (recommended) option and then click Save changes.
Fast Startup significantly lowers the time it takes Windows to start up. When this option is selected, your computer does not completely shut down, and certain drivers and other functions continue to operate in the background, decreasing the time it takes for Windows to boot.
However, it has been known to create a few problems, so it’s best to turn it off in case you run into one. If that doesn’t work, you may re-enable it and go on to the next step.
5. Carry out a startup troubleshooting procedure.
Only do the Startup Repair if you were able to get around the problem by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del during the login process. If you forced the system to shut down three times to get to Safe Mode, Windows has already done Startup Repair, and you may go on to the next step.
- To open the Start menu, press Windows.
- Press and hold the Shift key while pressing the Power button, then click Restart.
- Your computer will now boot into the Windows Recovery Environment (Recovery Environment).
- Select Troubleshoot from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Select Startup Repair from the menu.
- To continue, choose an account.
- To start the Startup Repair, enter the password and click Continue.
- In a few minutes, the repair should begin.
Startup repair is a built-in tool that enables users to check for and correct issues that prevent Windows from starting. It’s accessible via the Windows RE.
6. Turn off all starting applications
- To open Task Manager, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
- Select the Startup option from the drop-down menu.
- To prevent the applications from loading at startup, choose each of the apps mentioned here one by one and click Disable.
If a troublesome program is causing the Windows 11 no login screen issue, stopping it from starting up at startup is likely to solve the problem.
You may remove the program in addition to preventing it from launching alongside Windows at startup.
7. Restore the system to its original state.
A easy technique to use whenever you encounter a Windows problem and the solutions don’t appear to work is to conduct a system restore. In this scenario, your system is sent back in time to a moment before the mistake occurred.
The restoration procedure may delete some of the preset settings or uninstall newly installed programs, but it has no effect on the data on the system.
In the event that the computer does not start correctly, you may use the specialized program or the Windows RE (Recovery Environment) to conduct a system restoration.
8. Make a new account for yourself.
If nothing else works, your existing user account is most certainly corrupted. In such case, you’ll need to make a new one.
On Windows 11, you may utilize either a Microsoft or a Local Account. Each has its own set of advantages and disadvantages, and the choice to utilize one or the other is entirely up to you.
The Windows 11 no login screen issue should be resolved after establishing a new user account.
How can I avoid getting the no login screen problem again?
You may take steps to not only avoid the no login screen problem, but also to improve the speed of your computer.
On Windows 11, you must first update the drivers. Drivers that are out of date are likely to create a slew of problems. We suggest DriverFix, a specialized program that scans for updates and keeps installed drivers current.
Another guideline to follow is to turn off your computer at the end of each session. When you switch on the computer after shutting it down, the different components get a rest and start anew.
Malware masquerading as apps and utilities has also been known to create a slew of problems. To keep your PC safe, you should install a decent antivirus program.
The solutions listed above will very certainly resolve the problem of no login screen. If the issue continues, you may restore Windows 11 to its original factory settings.
If you try most of the techniques mentioned here before the problem is addressed, it shouldn’t take more than half an hour to an hour to repair it.
The no login screen bug with Windows 10 presented a similar issue, and the solutions were almost identical.
So far, we’ve seen a number of problems from the old operating system seeping into Windows 11. To learn more about the similarities and differences between Windows 10 and Windows 11, see our comparison of the two operating systems.
Please share your thoughts in the comments area below.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The windows 11 black screen of death is a problem that has been present since Windows 10. Microsoft released a fix for the issue, but it’s not working on some computers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I fix no login screen?
If you are on a computer, try going to this link and follow the instructions.
How do I fix the missing user and password prompt in Windows login screen?
This issue is caused by an antivirus program, which is blocking the login screen. You can try disabling your antivirus or uninstalling it and see if that helps.
How do I force a Windows login screen?
Press the power button on your computer and hold it down for about 10 seconds.
- windows 11 sign in problem
- windows 11 stuck on welcome
- windows 11 hangs on startup
- windows 11 won’t boot
- something happened and your pin isn t available msconfig